Our Goal for your fishing trip:
At The Fly Fishing Lodge it’s our goal to keep things simple, so you can enjoy your fishing vacation and let us worry about your fishing trips details. For that reason, we offer only fully inclusive packages to make your trip a success:
What is included:
- All lodging, including daily housekeeping, bath amenities, complimentary wireless internet access.
- Full American breakfast, packed lunch for the river, cocktails and appetizers, dinners including wine.
- Our Bistro inspired menus are seasonally planned with an emphasis on local products and ingredients.
- Fully guided fishing each day with 3 anglers maxium per guide.
- All fishing gear including flies, Sage rods, Rio reels, gortex waders/boots (as needed)
- Return boat transportation across Pitt Lake and vehicle transport to The Fly Fishing Lodge
The Fly Fishing Lodge has the best of everything anglers want in a fishing lodge here in British Columbia. Our magnificent log lodge is perched with a stunning view overlooking the Pitt River just two hours from Vancouver.
We have two packages, one mid week Monday-Friday am and the weekend package Friday- Monday am. Of course longer packages can be arranged!
- 3 nights with 2 days of guided fishing total package for 6 anglers $10, 104.00 CDN plus tax
- 4 nights with 3days of guided fishing total package for 6 anglers $14, 616.00 CDN plus tax
Perfect for small corporate groups and for families wanting to reconnect we are offering the lodge to private groups of 6 anglers. Package includes luxurious accommodation privacy for your group in total wilderness setting.
- Fishing licenses if needed are additional cost as are taxes and premium alcohol.
- Float plane, helicopter and limo service from downtown and the airport to our boat can be arranged for an additional cost.
Deposit: We require 25% deposit on booking and final payment due in the week prior to the trip.
Cancelation Policy – Since we are a small lodge cancellations affect us greatly we strongly suggest trip cancellation insurance as we cannot return deposits. You will have one year to re-book and use your spot. If we cancel due to unfavourable river conditions we will return 100% of your deposit.
Working to your own schedule?:
If our arrival and/or departure times do not work for your party you can arrange to arrive by air at your own additional cost.
Cessna 185 – seats 2-3 passengers – $623.50 plus tax
Beaver – seats 5 passengers – $743.90 plus tax
Turbo Beaver – seats 7 passengers – $989.00 plus tax
Air Caravan – seats 9 passengers – $1,182 plus tax
Beaver – seats 5 passengers – $713.40 + $9.97 plus VHFC Terminal fee of $9.97 per person +tax
Single Otter – seats 10-12 passengers – $1,139.80 + plus VHFC Terminal fee of $9.97 per person +tax
Helicopter Arrivals and Departures from either Vancouver Internationals South Terminal or Downtown Vancouver email us for details.